- This event has passed.
November General Membership Meeting
November 8, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Registration/Lunch (starting at 11:30am):
- Buffet Lunch
Local Business (11:45am-12pm):
- Panel Training Update
“Minnesota Code Requirements for Fire Alarm in Elevators” (12:00p – 1:00p). Presented by Timothy Warren, Supervisor, Elevator Inspections and Mark Johnson, Elevator Inspector, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry:
More specifically, some of the main points of discussion will include:
- Different types of elevators
- Traditional elevator equipment rooms
- Machine room-less installations
- Where automatic fire detection is required in the various types of elevators, especially machine room-less elevators.
- Recall sequence of operation related to fire alarm
- Fireman’s hat operation
- Where is shunt-trip required